5:00pm- Parent Mingle!
Hello dance families! Settle in and grab some refreshments and snacks. We will get started with our meeting shortly!
5:30pm- Parent Introductions/ Velocity Bingo
We have gotten a lot of feedback about parents wanting to get to know each other more. At this time, we will go around the room and introduce ourselves. Let’s let everyone know our names, how many years we have been on the team, and what we are excited for this season! After we all introduce ourselves, we have a fun game of bingo…. But with a twist! You must find a parent to cross off each box. You must find a different parent for each box. This will ensure that you get to have a conversation with multiple families. The first 3 families to turn in their completed bingo form will receive a free pair of eyelashes!
6pm- Parent Meeting- Let’s get to business!
Team App/ Velocity Website Walk Through
- $96 For Four Tickets
- Per Family Including Dancers
- October 1st- Billed To Account
- Students Performing Halftime Piece
- Oct. 23rd 1-2:30
- Meet At Studio And Walk Together at 1pm
- Velocity Gear
- Second Outfit- Leotard and skirt
- Makeup Lighter Than Comp
- $65 for Rehearsals and Child’s Costume.
- Code: VELOCITYHOLIDAY
- January 7th-8th 3-5pm
- Schedule A Time To Come In If You Want To Discuss Student’s Progress, Schedule, Goals, Concerns, ETC.
- New Performance Opportunities
- Sac Republic Oct 17th
- Fall Festival Oct 22nd
- October Photoshoot
- Optional Video Shoot Weekends
- Father Daughter Discount
- January Parent Meeting and Dancer Check-in Weekend- Optional!
- Solo/Duet/Trio Feedback
- Optional Additional Competitions
- Pictures And Additional Accessories Can Be Viewed On Velocity Portal
- Some Costumes Require Additional Purchases Such As Tights, Shoes, Hats,ETC.
- Billed Friday Oct. 1st
- Anyone Who Forgets Their Makeup At Competition Will Be Charged For A Replacement To The Card On File
- Ardell Demi-Wispies
- NYX Budapest Lip Cream
- Capezio Earrings
- Makeup Check At First Dress Rehearsal before Competition
- Low Ponytail Slicked With Middle Part
- Q & A
- Team Gear/ Costume Sizing